Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Childhood??
I have sometimes been accused of actions which may border on childishness. In reply, may I repeat an often spoken idea that I am in my third childhood! First was the normal age 0-10, second was when I returned to school at age 40 with a bunch of "kids". The third era began when I passed age 70 and was told that nobody payed any attention to crazy old men
The fact that I wander around the compound with my crooked walking stick , accompanied by a black cat-I talk to the animals, cats, dogs , chickens and various other characters (I miss the cows)-I have my imaginary dog(Ralph) that only small children can see-am I crazy ?
Who cares? I enjoy life every day and hope to live long enough to dance at all my great-grand daughters weddings..Crazy?, I hope so!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I like "crazy" people!!!...One of these days, I want to be as crazy as you are. Keep setting the example for me !

Anonymous said...

I hope I live long enough to dance and my wedding! I love you even if you are crazy!:)